We have all seen just how COVID-19 has turned the world upside down. It’s been a difficult adjustment to the “new normal,” with face masks, hand sanitiser and PPE becoming a part of everybody’s outfit. Over the last seven months, we have seen brands put their twist on these aforementioned products. From adidas to Nike and New Balance to Louis Vuitton, everyone has been doing their bit to help the COVID-19 battle. Now, Travis Scott is the latest name to get involved.
Using his Cactus Jack label, Travis Scott dropped a face mask, hand sanitiser and SafeTouch hygiene multi-tool. The brown face mask is made from 100% cotton twill and features an embroidered “Cactus Jack” logo on the front. An agave scented hand sanitiser features, made in the USA, boasts humorous branding such as “kills 99 per cent of germs… La Flame burns the other 1 per cent.” Of course, the SafeTouch hygiene multi-tool is also a nice addition to this safety roster. Made from 100% copper with an antimicrobial coated exterior, the tool features the phrase “I ain’t touching that shit.”
If you like the look of this Cactus Jack safety equipment, then you better be quick. The Travis Scott safety pieces are available on the Travis Scott store. Check out the images below and let us know if you’ll cop these COVID-19 essentials.
Image Source: Travis Scott