The Holidays are well underway, and that means just one thing, it’s time to get listing! There’s never been a better time to sell with KLEKT, and who doesn’t want to make some extra cash this time of year? (with all the presents buying and all)
So KLEKT’s here to help get you started or simply remind you of one or two things to maximize your sales (and your cashout) this season!
Update Your Listings!
- Make sure you still have all the items listed for sale, if not remove the listings
- Ensure you’re happy with your payout price, (always good to ask yourself would i pay this much for the shoe? Your inner monologue is the best gauge)
- Suggest checking listings every few days once posted, also look out for our emails (the more involved you are the better)
Always List Accurately!
- Always double check you have correctly listed the right size and SKU of the sneakers you have.
- If listing a used item make sure your photos are clear, better photos means a higher chance of a sale!
Ship on Time!
- Look out for emails confirming item has been sold
- Package and ship your item to us within 2 working days. We highly suggest 24 hours* especially during the holidays as shipping companies may have delays. *24 hours excluding weekends & national holidays (if you sell an item on a Friday, please post it on the following Monday)
- If there are any issues please contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in Touch!
- Keep your email, phone number up to date so you don’t miss sales or listing updates.
- Your shipping label will also be sent to this email
Pssst!! Did you know if you keep selling and shipping on time, you soon could become a KLEKT super seller, we promise the perks are worth it!
To conclude, we hope you’ve made a listing and checked it twice (could help ourselves) because here at KLEKT, we want to make sure you make the most out of this season both buying and selling (we’re looking at you late shippers!!)